Saturday, July 30, 2005

Getting ready to pose with my brother, Joel. (He wasn't quite sure he wanted to put his arm around me, but he did. Most of my brothers wouldn't--we're not used to it.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Aww... how sweet!!!

I love it when my brothers give me hugs.

One thing I've realized is that the more you do it, the more you'll get used to it. It's just a matter of getting over the stiffness of it at first. ;)

3:10 PM  
Blogger Melissa M. said...

Yes, I've done it with my brothers before (at least Joel), and I suppose it would get easier over time.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

So, what is yours and Joel's love languages?

You've heard about the love languages, right?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Melissa M. said...

Yes, I've heard of them. I think mine is quality time and/or words of affirmation. Not sure what Joel's is, but he seems to like quality time, too. :)
I think you said yours was quality time, didn't you?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home